Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Master Debators

Okay, I couldn't resist. It sounded cute, albeit immature. Deal with it.



So I've already voted (Obama) and my opinion at this point is a bit moot, but I have to say, having purposefully avoided all other debates while instead allowing myself to be subjected to the bickering that has dominated the headlines recently, I have to say that both candidates are pushing issues in near identical fashions and right up my idealogical alley. It's making me feel better about voting for Hillary should she become the ultimate candidate.



I only hope that all of the undecided, Republicans, Independents, etc., are watching this. And I really hope those idiots who can not afford health care, yet still think Bush is the greatest thing since the introduction of the mullet, are paying attention to the policy push of "universal" healthcare. Isn't it a no brainer? Sure, raise my taxes. Just get me and my family a doctor when I need one. And by the way, those tax cuts that were celebrated with the waving of the Rebel flag and a Budweiser toast, well, those cuts weren't for you. Did you catch that part?



I'm going to enjoy the election from here to November. I'm going all out in support of whomever becomes the candidate. You know, for what it's worth.

No comments: