Monday, February 4, 2008

Arguing in front of the First DCA? Try arguing WITHIN the First DCA!

I love our judiciary. The County Court. Circuit Court. Courts of Appeal. And the Florida Supreme Court. It seems like everyone gets along like siblings. You know, the kind of siblings who no longer trust each other and who would just as rather set the sister’s room on fire than have to share it with her while all the Christmas guests are in town.

So too is the love amongst the judges at the First DCA. Just check out this article in the St. Pete Times. I especially like the part about how some of the judges competed to see who could get their very own gun permit first. Or how another judge was so proud of his libido that he had to share it with others on the Court’s staff.

Truly this is the Brady Bunch meets The Hatfields and McCoys meets Ally McBeal. Well, maybe not TV. I don’t think any writer could make this stuff up. But I’m sure a televised version of this drama would just by hysterical.

Don’t miss the touring First DCA as they bring their show to Florida Coastal, I think in March (I’ll have to check).

No comments: