Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Challenge Smallenge -- Carville Was Just Trying To Bait Daschle

Okay, I found it. Not on CNN, but on, you guessed YouTube (I keep forgetting to look there first for all of my video needs).

Yes, technically, Carville (aka, the Clinton campaign) is challenging Daschle (aka, the Obama campaign) to split the cost of a do-over primary.

Daschle wasn't biting. Why should he.

This exchange was nothing but a sign of desperation in the face of defeat. The "I dare you! I dare you!" approach was, frankly, embarrassing. Carville was all but screaming, "What're you? Chicken?"

Is this serious debate? Is this serious campaigning? Even a cockroach in its last throws has the decency to roll over when its time is up. Can't Hillary's camp just do the same instead of flapping its arms wildly on national TV?

No comments: