Thursday, March 13, 2008

Springfield Mommies Group To Host Its 2008 Easter Egg Hunt In Klutho Park


Well, the headline just about says it all.

This Saturday, March 15, the Springfield Mommies Group will be hosting an Easter egg hunt in Klutho Park in Springfield.

The Easter Bunny will be arriving at 11 AM to greet the kids and start the egg hunt. Afterwards, there will be games and face painting as well as a plant sale between 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM at the fountain at Klutho Park on the same day.

For some reason, this event is not posted on the SPAR website, so you'll have to trust me and my source (aka, wife and SMG member) on this one.

It's looking to be a warm and sunny day. Don't miss out!

1 comment:

DowntownParks said...

Sorry about that. I normally post them on the site, but I have been out of town for almost a month with family issues. It was on the forum, which is where all the locals go to find out whats going on anyway.

That said, I love the stuff the Mommies Club does, so please pass on the the wife my apologies.